Wednesday, April 18, 2007

resurrection, ala easter

I must apologize for not having posted for the past --- 4 months (has it really been???). Part of it was my thinking that nobody reads my site anyway! Haha. But really, it was mainly because I was SO BUSY. So busy is an understatement actually. I have never been so busy my entire life. Office work. School. Church duties. Personal stuff. Really.

However, the writer in me has been craving again… anything, just anything to write about. Anything to post. Anything. A few weeks after the end of the school year, yes, this is the perfect free time. By "free," I mean not too much work. By "not too much," I mean we can still eat lunch at 12:00 to 1:00, and leave at 5:00 pm.

Anyway, here I am again. Not to go back 4 months in time, but just to start over. After all, since it’s already summer, I expect to have more of this “free time.” I have to make the most of this… until June comes again, that is.

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

welcome back! ako ako *raises hands* nagbabasa ng blog mo ha, so keep on writing! :D