Monday, July 14, 2008

flashback: december 20, 2007

december 20 is my eldest sister's birthday, but this particular date was more special because i was already planning to go on a week-straight leave for my upcoming wedding, but instead, i found myself reporting for work because i had to attend three, yes three, occasions.


morning

ipa annual christmas party

in my hurry (because of the many things on my mind), i forgot the entire envelope of cutouts i had prepared for the design-a-christmas sock competition we had in the office!! i was so sad, because i really thought hard about my concept. i had to make a new one when i got to the office.
i brought yummy dolor's special sapin-sapin for the potluck. of course we had fun games and exchange gift.


afternoon

institutional christmas party

i thought that an about-to-wed woman was lucky at raffles, so i was excited about the prizes. sadly, the major prizes were won one by one, even my officemates won, but i did not. however, our office won a bottle of champagne for getting the most number of points in the per-table game of guessing christmas carol titles.


evening

shower by bridal party

my officemates have already prepared a shower for me earlier in the week, and it was the turn of the bridal party. i was so suprised that my high school and college friends got together to make me feel special! i love them to bits!! it was held at humanessence spa at west avenue, owned by she's friend. after the short program-cum-dinner, they treated me to a full-body massage! thanks girls! nadj stayed with me to have her own massage.

i came home around 1am that night. i was so tired, but happy. then i remember i had a lot more things to do for the wedding!! oh no, back to reality!

1 comment:

May said...

Hello!!! thanks for visiting my blog, forwarded ng friend ko sa email ko yong mga quotes na iyon.

Yes you can repost it pero link back mo sa blog ko where you got the post. Hit me back so I would know.