Friday, May 09, 2008

tag # 1

three months after my last post, and now i'm back! thanks to mia, who tagged me, so i can update this blog hehe.

mia asked me to write down six unimportant things about me. mee, ang hirap!!! it's hard pala to think of unimportant things! hehe

the rules: link to the person that tagged you. post the rules on your blog. share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. i am the youngest of three girls. all of us are married already but i am the one staying with my parents.
2. i met hubby through a friend (former officemate) who was also his cousin. (the love story deserves another entry hehe)
3. i loooooooove sleep!!! it's the most precious thing in the world for me!
4. i have been working 7 years in DLSZ. yup, commute every single day. crazy.
5. i've been studying measurement and evaluation in up college of education since 2003, and all i have to complete is my thesis so i can get my degree. woohoo!! (per mrr na haha!)
6. i'm piscean. hmmm, but this info might be important to people who like astrology or something.

mee, i'll think of 6 people to tag pa ha.. hehe utang uli. thanks!

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

thanks for doing the tag, nades! :)

tagal mo na rin pala sa DLSZ. at least even if you commute, against ka naman sa traffic, right? hehe.

*muah*

Anonymous said...

how do you commute to and from DLSZ? I need info kasi ung anak ko dun magaaral e coding ako ng Friday = ( balak ko commute nalang, From BF kami, kung pwede sana